Everything in our apartment has been perfect!!... Except for the shower faucet breaking :( but Chief (Craig's dad) was still in town to help us out!
Oh... yeah... and one of our sinks was leaking as well, but minor details!
I'll give a reward to whoever can guess what concoction Craig was creating this day....
Nothing cuter than Craig and Mckay (Craig's Nephew) matching.
We went to Pizza Factory to celebrate Maddie's birthday... and yes, she is wearing a crown, haha, love her!
Erica (Craig's sister) asked us to go to the park with her one morning... and we found some new friends!
So... we decided to bike to Macaroni Grill for dinner on Tuesday... we had a waiter (George) who had some fancy hand writing, Criag got pretty artsy, and we laughed about how Jack (Craig's Nephew) calls me "tree-bekah". (all artwork done by Craig ;) )
The waterfall by Vivian park!
Funny story!
So last night (I still am suspicious of this story due to the fact that I was asleep the whole time...) but Craig claims that I woke him up in the middle of the night and said,
"Craig! Aren't you excited?!"
Craig, "For what?"
Me, "For the CD party!"
Craig, ".... CD party?"
Me, "...You know... the Mexican CD party!"
Criag, "What are you talking about?"
Me, "Ugh..."
Craig, "Ok... so, what car are we going to take to the Mexican CD party?
Me, "...you're just trying to trick me!"
Craig, "No, I'm not!"
and that is when I woke up.
So seeing that I don't remember any of this conversation... it could all just be in Craig's imagination, but lets humor him. ;)
-Written by Rebekah


Love that!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Love YOU!
DeleteThis is such a fantastic idea sharing the start of your beautiful new life together with your friends. Looks like lots of fun times happening. I love it!! Love you bunches.
ReplyDeleteThank you Gwen!! I love you too! We loved your letter that you gave us!! I sent you a letter back :) I'm so jealous that you get to go to all of those concerts!! You'll have to tell me all about them!
DeleteOn behalf of Erica, myself, McKay, and baby we are very excited to have another blog to follow...with lots of pictures ;-)
ReplyDelete