Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Three Weeks Down!

Last Friday we went to our mission reunion... it was really fun being able to see all of the other missionaries and I highly enjoyed being introduced as "Sister Migliori" :) Sadly, Craig and I didn't take many pictures (as in, not even one, haha) but a sister from our mission took this one! Craig kind of looks drunk, but I look cute!



 Our friend Forrest brought his slack line to the reunion! Craig had been talking about it all week so I was pretty excited to try it out. Clearly Craig had some close calls, haha.


After the reunion we went to Chipotle with our good mission friend, Derek, and his fiancee Natasha. Yes, I ate my whole burrito and no, Craig didn't finish his. He claims it was because he was "saving it for the next day"... riiiiight, haha. We then went to our apartment and watched "The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty" which I fell asleep about 10 minutes in. Luckily Craig didn't think to take pics... :) 


On Saturday we went to my sister, Jessica's, house. Craig wanted to change the oil in his car and my brother in law Tucker was putting together a Mother's day gift for my mom.

Craig and my nephew, Mason.

My niece, Ava, and her stuffed animals




Sunday was MOTHER'S DAY and it was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a better mom. I think the greatest thing that my mom has taught me has been the importance of living the gospel, she did this through her words but most importantly through her example. She is the biggest reason for why I was worthy and able to go through the temple and be sealed. I've always wanted a marriage like my parents and I believe I am seeing the beginnings of that. One last thing about my mom, SHE NEVER STOPS GIVING! Even today, she stopped by my work and brought me strawberries, bread, Craig's favorite chocolate coconut almonds, and much much more!! She's just the best. THE BEST.

 And she's beautiful... and looks good in white. ;)


 We also skyped Craig's parents on Mothers Day. I love those two! Not only was I blessed with the best parents in the world, I was also blessed with the best in-laws! Just to prove it, Tralynne (my mother in law) sent ME a card for Mother's day! Can you believe that? She is just the sweetest. Even though we are so far away from them, they always find a way to stay in touch with us and it means the world!




On Monday night my sister, Cassi, let us come over and hang out with her for awhile. Secretly, we mostly go there to see her daughter, June, because she is the cutest thing ever! Haha, ok, so we go to see Cassi too, but seriously, Junie is so fun to play with!


I caught Craig in mid action... not sure what he is doing with his hands. I just don't ask questions.




Tuesday was our day off and so we went rock climbing with our old friend, Tyson, he took us on a pretty intense climb, but it was still really fun! 







Later that day we went on a walk to the store and Craig wanted to stop and skip rocks :)


                                                 


1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog and seeing y'all have a fun life. Enjoy every moment. Love you.❤️

    ReplyDelete